Grand Tour PLUS – Northern Cyprus
Our exclusive Grand Tour PLUS is designed to explore the most important sights of Northern Cyprus in only 1 day! This amazing tour is mostly booked by guests staying in the South who reserved one day for the northern part of Cyprus. We offer this tour as a private tour for a maximum of 6 travellers (bigger private groups on request of course), usually we start at LEDRA PALACE check point or pick you up at your hotel in Nicosia.
What will you see?
On the Grand Tour PLUS you will get a compressed (but not stressed) insight in the history of Cyprus from Neolithic times up to present history. You will see the amazing landscapes of the Karpaz Peninsula, the coastal cities of Famagusta and Kyrenia, the Gothic style masterpieces of Bellapais Abbey and St. Nicolas Cathedral and a lot more. See the map below for the route and the places visited.
- Kyrenia Harbour
- Venetian Kyrenia Harbour Castle
- Gothic style Bellapais Abbey
- MINIACYPRUS exhibition
- KARPAZGATE Marina
- Church of St. Andrews – Apostolos Andreas
- Golden Beach panoramic view point
- Roman ruins of Salamis
- Venetian city walls of Famagusta
- Gothic style St. Nicolas cathedral in Famgusta
- Büyük Han Ottoman kervansaray in Nicosia
- Selimiye mosque in Nicosia
What is included in the tour price?
- Professional guiding in English (French, German, Arabic, Turkish available on request
- Transport with pick-up at LEDRA PALACE checkpoint or hotel in Nicosia North (Pick-up from Nicosia South is possibel for a price of 20€ on request)
- Snacks, coffee and sweets on the tour
How can we book?
Write us an email to email@example.com with the days you would be available – we check our schedule and come back to you normally within 12 hours. For confirmation we send you an PayPal link for a down-payment of 50€ (cancellation fee until 7 days before tour is 10€, within 1 week before the tour is 100%). Restpayment can be done in cash at the tour.
|Euro €||1 person||2 persons||3 persons||4 persons||5 persons||6 persons|
|Grand Tour PLUS||220||280||340||370||400||430|